Save The Date
The seminar will be two full days, with lecture and hands-on learning with Dr. Jonathan Hill from the University of Queensland Veterinary Medicine. The full conference cost is $2500 for both days. For the lecture portion only on Saturday it is $250. To register we need half the tuition paid via check or credit card, with the full balance paid by the end of this year.
On Saturday the lecture will cover:
– ram anatomy,
– sperm development and morphology,
– sperm mortality and viability,
– and information on how to collect.
On Sunday, the hands on portion will include:
– collecting a ram,
– evaluation of a semen sample,
– building an AV,
– and semen processing.
There will be vendors that will have supplies to purchase that are needed for collections.
*For booking or questions, please contact: Becky Bull at (765) 891-8815
Upcoming Holiday Hours:
- Thanksgiving: Our office will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 28th & 29th, to celebrate Thanksgiving and allow some extended time for our team members to be with their families.
- Christmas: Our office will close at noon on Tuesday, December 24th, through Wednesday, December 25th, to celebrate Christmas.
- New Year’s Day: Closed on Wednesday, January 1, 2020 …Happy New Year!
We are booking for 2019 breeding season.
Welcome to RSG, where our family strives to provide the highest quality service to the small ruminant reproductive industry with integrity, honesty, and trust under the direction of Dr. Tad Thompson, DVM.
We are situated east of Lebanon, Indiana, and serve much of the continental United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org